Joint Academy is a healthcare company devoted to improve the wellbeing of people affected by osteoarthritis. We have created the first digital treatment for this chronic disease, and as the number of patients getting help through our program is constantly growing worldwide we are now reaching out to more talented people to be part of our journey.
About the role
We are seeking a Data Analyst with passion for gathering insights about how we calculate and report our performance. You will be a crucial component in a small team that collaborates closely with internal customers to develop systems related to publishing data. You will:
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to understand and deliver analysis of metrics and KPIs.
- Build, monitor and maintain operational metrics dashboards to drive continuous improvement.
- Join forces with other data analysts, engineers and internal customers to identify and solve challenging problems.
- Work from our modern office in Malmö with great views of the city, only 400 meters from Malmö central station.
- You have 2+ years of professional experience using databases and analytical tools to solve business problems.
- You are comfortable engaging directly with stakeholders to understand, document and develop solutions to meet their needs.
- You have experience with using Tableau for data visualization.
- You are familiar with the extract, transform, load procedure.
- You have a deep understanding of Python, Pandas, and SQL.
- You thrive in an environment where you're allowed to experiment and iterate quickly.
- You take pride in your work and know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You hold a permanent Swedish work permit.
- You will work with something meaningful and help improve the lives of our patients every day.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a unique mix of people with different expertise, including leading academic scientists, medical professionals and experienced product developers.
- 30 days paid vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Wellness contribution and workout during working hours.