Senior UX/UI Designer, Malmö
Joint Academy is a healthcare company devoted to improve the wellbeing of people affected by osteoarthritis. We have created the first digital treatment for this chronic disease, and as the number of patients getting help through our program is constantly growing worldwide we are now reaching out to more talented people to be part of our journey.
We are looking for a senior designer with passion for both creating engaging experiences and compelling high-quality visuals. You will be part of a small passionate design team who will be involved in all stages of the product development process, from researching and brainstorming concepts to iterating and validating solutions before delivering final design to the product teams, always putting user needs first.
As the digital healthcare landscape is evolving, our challenge is to find a balance between business requirements and technical limitations while ensuring a great user experience - for our patients as well as for our physiotherapists.
These are the key skills that we think you have:
- Proven work experience within UX/UI design, prototyping and motion tools (Sketch, Marvel, Principle, Adobe suite, etc.)
- Proficiency in creative responsive layouts for desktop and mobile
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to translate brand identities into a cohesive design system throughout different channels
- Expert familiarity with iOS, Android and web design best practices
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to deliver concepts through ideation, design exploration, validation and execution
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Familiarity with working in Agile projects with cross-functional teams
Your qualifications are:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in design, visual arts or equivalent educations
- A portfolio or work samples that demonstrate your ability to move from concepts to final product
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in creating solutions for web and mobile platforms
For us it’s a strong plus if you also have experience in:
- Motion design and animation
- Illustration and icon system creation
- User research and testing
In order to for us to consider your application, you must hold a valid Swedish work permit.
You will get the opportunity to work with a unique mix of people with different expertise, including leading academic scientists, medical professionals and experienced product developers. All our development and design work is done inhouse, in our modern office located in a beautiful building with great views of the city, only 400 meters from Malmö central station.
We can offer a challenging and fast moving environment where each individual contribution really matters.
We value transparency and cooperation, and some additional benefits worth to mention are 30 days of paid vacation, flexible working hours, wellness contribution and the opportunity to workout during office hours.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. Don't forget to add or link to your portfolio when submitting your application. We will hire as soon as we find the right person so don't wait with your application!